- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Rosemont Park
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- Do you want a basement? all of the detacheds in this neighborhood have a basement.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- The highest priced residence in the neighborhood is listed for $1,495,000. Do you know if 15 E Braddock Rd is a good value?
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly Sized Homes?
finished area between 1,311 sq. ft. to 1,449 sq. ft.
|Burgundy Farm||1 Active|
|Collingwood Estates||1 Active|
|Georgetown Woods||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Portner Brewery||1 Active|
|Robinson Landing||1 Active|
|Rosemont Park||1 Active|
|Sedgewick Forest||1 Active|
|Village At Gum Spgs||1 Active|
|Windsor Park||1 Active|
|Yates Gardens||2 Active|
$816,000 : 611 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,411 sq. ft.
Year built: 1999
Days on Market: 2
$869,995 : 160 Ike Dr, Alexandria 22314
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,327 sq. ft.
Year built: 2019
Days on Market: 8