My name is Nesbitt Realty. 502 W Broad St #401 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $720,000 2-bedroom 2-baths other condominium in 22046. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's hesitate to learn your needs so that you can realistically decide whether
buying a 2-bedroom Other-style condominium in Falls Church, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of home options in Falls Church. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Broadway Condominium? Here's what has Recently sold at Broadway Condominium.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Broadway Condominium
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Broadway Condominium is electric.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.