- How important is it that you stay in 22102? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at 1755 Old Meadow Rd #4 is electric.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate pro and I work hard everyday in and around condos in 22102 in McLean. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22102 . But is it the right home for you? My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Some of your considerations include: