I see a lot to like about 400 Madison St #1306 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $1,075,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary unit in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Let's pause to determine your desires so that you can realistically think about whether
buying a $1,075,000 condo in 22314 is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Residents at Alexandria House enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many bedrooms do you need? 400 Madison St #1306 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22314?
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.