My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 128 Roberts Ln #400 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the ideal condo for my buyer client. That might be 128 Roberts Ln #400 but it might be some other unit in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Fort Ellsworth? Here's what has Recently sold at Fort Ellsworth.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Fort Ellsworth is other.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Fort Ellsworth offer additional benefits from this community..
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.