I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. I'd like to say that this home in 22203 is a great purchase for $299,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's take a moment to conclude your desires so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22203 in Arlington County is for you. You have a lot of unit options in Arlington. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 107 N George Mason Dr #3 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 202 N George Mason Dr #202-3.
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this home community have a garage.
- Residents at Arlington Oaks enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Arlington Oaks? Here's what has Recently sold at Arlington Oaks.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington County?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||19 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22203?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22203?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|