I believe 2310 14th St N #205 is a very interesting condominium in 22201 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My desire with this commentary is to help you find out yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22201. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the area, like 1321 N Adams Ct #301 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 2310 14th St N #205.
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many baths do you need? 2310 14th St N #205 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2310 14th St N #205 has 0 half baths.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||8 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||13 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||5 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.