Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 1021 N Garfield St #244 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $514,900 1-bedroom condo in Arlington, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the best home for my buyer client. That might be 1021 N Garfield St #244 but it might be some other unit in 22201 in Arlington. What are your needs? What are your wants? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Clarendon 1021 is 910.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Clarendon 1021 is natural gas.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Clarendon 1021? Here's what has Recently sold at Clarendon 1021.
- Residents at Clarendon 1021 enjoy additional benefits from this community..
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.
Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300. When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.