- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Clarendon 1021 is 910.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Clarendon 1021 is natural gas.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Clarendon 1021? Here's what has Recently sold at Clarendon 1021.
- Residents at Clarendon 1021 enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 1021 N Garfield St #244 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $514,900 1-bedroom condo in Arlington, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My goal as a Realtor is to find the best home for my buyer client. That might be 1021 N Garfield St #244 but it might be some other unit in 22201 in Arlington. What are your needs? What are your wants? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?