- Residents at Villages At Falls Church enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22044? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condominium community have a garage.
I am a full-time, fine real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around Fairfax County. 2916 Peyton Randolph Dr #158 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in 22044 in Fairfax County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My expectation in this article is to help you study your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Can you afford $185,000? Or is your budget closer to $135,000? If you can afford $235,000, should you pay $235,000?