222 N Thomas St #222-3 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condo in 22203 or Arlington Oaks. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's take a moment to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically figure whether purchasing a $257,500 condo in 22203 is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a property in Arlington? It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- The highest priced condominium at Arlington Oaks is listed for $257,500. Do you know if 222 N Thomas St #222-3 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do public schools matter to you? 222 N Thomas St #222-3 is served by and .
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Arlington Oaks is electric.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
What Subdivisions In 22203 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Lexington Square||1 Active|
|Arlington Oaks||1 Active|
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Arlington County. We’re here when you need us.