Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a local real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. 4600 Duke St #1029 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century 1-bedroom condominium in The City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
I'd like to take a moment to aid you to determine exactly what your options are on your purchase in The City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Residents at Forty Six Hundred enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 4600 Duke St #1029 is served by Patrick Henry Elementary School and .
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Forty Six Hundred is natural gas.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Forty Six Hundred.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. Your satisfaction is my target.