- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1021 N Garfield St #711 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Clarendon 1021 is 960.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Clarendon 1021
I see a lot to like about 1021 N Garfield St #711 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing Contemporary condo in 22201 in Arlington County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. I'd like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically study whether buying a $959,900 2-bedroom condominium in Arlington is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.