How Much Is An Affordable 1-Bedroom Residence In Falls Church?There’s a wealth of information available for property hunters contemplating places comparable to 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n in the Falls Church area.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 56 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,453 sqft. However, 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n has 992 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $253 . But even so, 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n is $272 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n is 48 years old.
Spacious condo multiple renovations and upgrades , freshly painted, New AC Convertors, New light fixtures. New L/H/Wood flooring throughout the unit. Large kitchen with granite counter tops, NEW stainless appliances, gas stove range, pantry. ... [Read more]$269,900 ⁞ 1 bed ⁞ 1 bath ⁞ 1 half-bath ⁞ 992 sqft ⁞ Falls Church 22041 VA Full details and pictures of 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n ⁞ Skyline Plaza ⁞ Falls Church ⁞ 22041 ⁞
Falls Church Home Buying Pointers
Will's useful information of the day for buyers looking at 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n in Falls ChurchNot all websites have a direct feed to their local multiple listing service. In order to get the best results from the site supplying you with property updates, make sure you choose a website like NesbittRealty.com that is directly connected to our local MLS. Some websites update daily, meaning you won’t receive updates until the next day. But even so, Nesbitt Realty gets updates about Falls Church every few minutes! Hence, in property markets where condos are selling within hours, these late updates will not help much. There is no point in falling in love with 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n if it's already sold. 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n Falls Church VA 22041 has 1 bedrooms and 992 sqft. This condo is for sale for $269,900. Listings in Fairfax County were built in 1986. In addition, a home purchase is one of the biggest financial events in your life. So you want to get your cash lined up. Then, once you get your finances in order, don't make any changes or large purchases until AFTER your real estate purchase in Falls Church. Will Nesbitt is a full-time, wonderful Realtor.
More Listings Comparable To 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304nWill Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to view 3701 S George Mason Dr #1304n or any of the homes below. As a matter of fact, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $269,000: 4862 Eisenhower Ave #170, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Exchange At van Dorn | Comparables |
- $250,000: 1200 N Nash St #258, Arlington, VA 22209 | Radnor Heights | Comparables |
- $200,000: 6141 Edsall Rd #D, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Edsall Bluff | Comparables |
- $255,000: 5573 Seminary Rd #303, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Savoy Park Condo | Comparables |
- $255,000: 6301 Stevenson Ave #406, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Olympus Incl | Comparables |
- $226,000: 3332 Spring Ln #C-30, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Regency At Baileys | Comparables |
- $250,000: 2843 Windsor Dr #304, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Dover Park | Comparables |
- $285,000: 6280 Edsall Rd #302, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Edsall Terrace | Comparables |