- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Bolling Brook is 831.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Bolling Brook is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
My name is Julie Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. I like 3242 S 28th St #302. This property in 22302 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? Can you afford $299,900? Or is your budget closer to $249,900? If you can afford $349,900, should you pay $349,900?