$399,900 ~ 2 Bedroom in 22201 at Colonial Village IiIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22201 area if you’re considering buying a condo similar to 1859 Wilson Blvd #5-374.
The 22201 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,233 sqft. But, 1859 Wilson Blvd #5-374 has 850 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $470 . In contrast, 1859 Wilson Blvd #5-374 is $470 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 2030 N Adams St #1109 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 2030 N Adams St #1109 is listed for $234,900. But, 934 N Cleveland St is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 934 N Cleveland St is asking $2,900,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 19 years. 1859 Wilson Blvd #5-374 is 81 years old.
Cold Feet, back on the market. This top-level corner unit at Colonial Village offers an unbeatable location with an amazing value. Natural light abounds from 2 sides in this 2 bedroom, one bath condo just 3 blocks to the Courthouse metro. ... [Read more]
Neighborhoods In Arlington With Similarly Sized HomesAll the places in this table have residences listed which are close to the same living area as 1859 Wilson Blvd #5-374. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a number of areas, a home buyer can get what is exactly available in Arlington.
|Rosslyn Heights||3 Active|
|Clarendon 1021||2 Active|
|The Carlton||2 Active|
|Colonial Village||1 Active|
|Lyon Park||1 Active|
|Hyde Park||1 Active|
|Summit & Veitch||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Columbia Knolls||1 Active|
|Arlington Village||1 Active|
|Falls Station||1 Active|
|East Falls Church||1 Active|
|The Brittany||1 Active|
|Stoneridge Knoll||1 Active|
|Adams House||1 Active|
|Windsor Plaza||1 Active|
|Colonial Village Ii||1 Active|
|Gatehouse Condominium||1 Active|