Just Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22312 :: $335,000There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers dreaming about condos similar to 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I in the Alexandria area.
Fairfax County Elements
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,331 sqft. On the other hand, 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I has 1,268 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $281 . In contrast, 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I is $264 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I is 34 years old.
Located in the desirable Pinecrest neighborhood. Only 15 minutes to DC, Tyson's, and 20 Minutes to Old Town Alexandria. This beautiful and meticulously maintained community, offers multiple ponds, three tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pool ... [Read more]$335,000 :: 2 BR :: 2 BA :: 0 HB :: Alexandria VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $335,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now on the market in Fairfax County. All of these residences cost close to as much as 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I.
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||52 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||51 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||3 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Alain's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I in AlexandriaIt's best to rely on a local specialist like Alan Clerinx to identify residences. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return ideal results. Alan Clerinx can give you tidbits about 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I but most of the loft with bedrooms homes in Carr At the Pinecrest were built in 1986. Compare this condo at 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I to others in 22312 to understand what $350,000 can buy in Alexandria. Don’t wait until you’ve discovered a property in 22312 in Fairfax County to get approved for a mortgage, investigate insurance, or consider a moving schedule. Indeed, Alan Clerinx can help with the preliminary work of purchasing.
More Listings Comparable To 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #IAlan Clerinx can assist you, if you would like to learn more about 4508-I Hazeltine Ct #I or any of the homes below. Furthermore, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
Nesbitt Realty is a small real estate brokerage serving 22312 in Fairfax County.Learn more about how rebates work and how much you can save with Alan Clerinx. Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more from a patient sage on 22312 real estate.
- More about buying with Alan Clerinx as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Alan Clerinx