- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Wapleton is 1,084.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Wapleton is natural gas.
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Residents at Wapleton enjoy additional benefits from this community..
No posts found. is a local real estate agent specializing places in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. There's a lot to like about this condominium in 22304 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? My expectation with this post is to help you figure out yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? What do you know about Wapleton? Did you know that 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 5250 Valley Forge Dr #214 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.