Striking Condo $494,900 ⁘ Arlington VA 22201It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the 22201 area if you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a dwelling like 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316.
Real Estate Factors About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 is 30 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $560 . Above all, 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 is $596 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 69 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,512 sqft. However, 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 has 830 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
Welcome to the Charleston Condominiums! Enjoy this very spacious and updated 1 bedroom and 1.5 bath home with large private balcony, located in the heart of the Courthouse-Clarendon neighborhoods. An underground parking space and BONUS ... [Read more]$494,900 ⁘ 1 BR ⁘ 1 BA ⁘ 1 HB ⁘ Arlington VA
About The Same Size As 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 In 22201?All the places in this table are circa the same living area as 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 in 22201? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a home shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22201.
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington County For Around $494,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316? The table below shows the sizes of other modest condos now selling in Arlington County. All of these residences cost close to as much as 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||18 Active|