Recently Sold Residences In 22041 in Falls ChurchWhat's your home in Fairfax County at Barcroft Hills as a matter of fact worth? Stuart Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your condo in 22041 for free. Email Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about his plan to market your condo. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your condo's market value.
Did you know that in in the Falls Church Area at Barcroft Hills:Continue reading "Selling Your Home At Barcroft Hills"
$700,000 -|- Arlington VA 22203 - Comparables and Suggestions
1,004 Sqft Residence For $695,000 in Arlington, VirginiaWill Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your budget --- you may want to reflect on 888 N. Quincy #209, Arlington VA which is available for $695,000. Conversely, the average living area of residences in Arlington is 1,503 sqft. Continue reading "888 N. Quincy #209, Arlington VA 22203 Listed"
Are You Seeking A 0 Bedroom Real Property For About $150,000?There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers pondering residences not unlike 60 S van Dorn St #418 in the Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,493 sqft. But, 60 S van Dorn St #418 has 496 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . In contrast, 60 S van Dorn St #418 is $302 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 60 S van Dorn St #418 is 16 years old.
How Much Is An Early 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Place In Arlington?Is it crazy to pay $609,990 for a premium early 20th-century residence like 4783 21st Rd N in Arlington, Virginia? Moreover, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a townhouse you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 4783 21st Rd N, Alan Clerinx can help you determine if this home is within your pre-approved price limit. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional similar to Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process. Continue reading "4783 21st Rd N, Arlington VA 22207 Listed"
With Virginia's Nov. 2 general election less than a week away, in-person early voting will be available through the end of the week at two Alexandria sites. City of Alexandria voters can vote at the Office of Voter Registration & Elections (132 N. Royal St., Suite 100) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays with extended hours until 8 p.m. from Oct. 25 to Oct. 28. The last day of in-person early voting is Saturday, Oct. 30 are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Continue reading "Early Voting Ends Oct. 30 At Alexandria Sites"
1 Bedroom in Bolling Brook For $232,900Purchasing real estate such as 3310 S 28th St #201 for many people is the most important purchase a person will make. Further, as a Realtor with market knowledge about Alexandria, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong defender who grasps the data and the emotional support most buyer clients want while shopping 1-bedroom Colonial-style condos in The City of Alexandria and buying a place of residence like 3310 S 28th St #201 in Alexandria. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional not unlike Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your worry from the buying process. Continue reading "3310 S 28th St #201, Alexandria VA 22302 Advertised For Sale"
How Much Do Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Condos Cost At The Arlington in 22206 in Arlington?If you're considering a residence like 2643 S Walter Reed Dr #D, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22206 in Arlington area.
Arlington County Points
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 71 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,510 sqft. In contrast, 2643 S Walter Reed Dr #D has 800 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $445 . Conversely, 2643 S Walter Reed Dr #D is $450 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 34 years. 2643 S Walter Reed Dr #D is 71 years old.
This 2 bedroom home is in Idylwood Towers Condo at Falls Church. Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor who routinely works real estate in 22043 in Falls Church. Continue reading "2 Bedroom Real Estate In Falls Church For $255,000"
As a matter of course, you can find a 1 bedroom property for approximately $300,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of affordable properties in 22314. Possibly one of them is the ideal property for you. If it's not 801 N Pitt St #801, then it might be one of the properties listed below. To take a closer look at this modest condo, reach out to Nesbitt Realty. We is an expert on real estate for sale in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Locating A 1 Bedroom Property For Approximately $300,000 In The City Of Alexandria"