What Type Of Condo Can I Acquire In Alexandria, Virginia For $450,000?Should you make an offer purchase 505 E Braddock Rd #104? Frankly, Will Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom condo in 22314? Are you searching for a $455,000 2-bedroom place of residence in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $455,000? Is it actually worth $480,000 or $420,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,135 on this purchase? Will Nesbitt can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a property hunter to deduct the interest on your mortgage. He is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Will Nesbitt can help you understand the basics that every American should know. $455,000 /// 2 bed /// 1 bath /// 0 half-bath /// 909 sqft /// 505 E Braddock Rd #104 Alexandria 22314 VA
GORGEOUS updated unit. Quartz counter, SS appliances, Hardwood floor. Stylish luxurious bath. Only two units offer this large patio off master bedroom and second patio off living room. Both overlooking green space. Braddock Road Metro across ... [Read more]
Communities In 22314 With This Size HomeAll the enclaves in this table have properties listed which are about the same living area as 505 E Braddock Rd #104. Why identify enclaves like this? Because, by comparing several communities, a home buyer can fully comprehend what is indeed available in 22314.
|None Available||1 Active|
|Patrick Henry||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Will's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 505 E Braddock Rd #104 in AlexandriaFurther, it’s crucial to discover a pro like Will Nesbitt who will take the time to listen and understand your desires. This real estate in the City of Alexandria is on the market for $455,000. Most of the places in Colecroft were built in 1987. Most of the condos in the City of Alexandria were built in 1975. Closing costs can vary drastically but typically cost 2 to 7 percent of the real property’s purchase price. Thus, if your cash is tight, talk to Will Nesbitt. He can look at your unique situation and calculate an accurate estimate of closing costs. In addition, Will can show how to build these costs into your home purchase. Further, Will Nesbitt is committed to putting the client's needs first.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to stop by 505 E Braddock Rd #104 or any of the places below. Besides, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $419,000: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #505, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables |
- $420,000: 1808 Old Meadow #712, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $405,000: 8370 Greensboro Dr #706, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $500,000: 1021 N Garfield St #944, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon 1021 | Comparables |
- $495,000: 1515 Oronoco St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Colecroft | Comparables |
- $407,000: 1530 Key Blvd #517, Arlington, VA 22209 | Atrium | Comparables |
- $424,900: 12000 Market St #137, Reston, VA 20190 | Savoy At Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $418,000: 3800 Fairfax Dr #301, Arlington, VA 22203 | Virginia Square | Comparables |
- $405,000: 3600 S Glebe Rd #334w, Arlington, VA 22202 | Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables |
- $465,000: 800 S Saint Asaph St #402, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |