- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 5563 Seminary Rd #105 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 5575 Seminary Rd #102.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Savoy Park Condominiums offer additional benefits from this community..
I like 5563 Seminary Rd #105. This condo at Savoy Park Condominiums in 22041 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd love to pause to guide you to find out exactly what your hopes are on your new home in Falls Church. You have a lot of options in Falls Church even if you're only interested in 22041. Some of your considerations include: