$320,000 Listed At 1204 Martha Custis Dr In The City of AlexandriaHere’s some elements about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1204 Martha Custis Dr to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,652 sqft. Above all, 1204 Martha Custis Dr has 805 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $474 . But even so, 1204 Martha Custis Dr is $398 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 1204 Martha Custis Dr is 81 years old.
Welcome home to a sunny one-bedroom condo in historic Parkfairfax! Enjoy a gracious living space with a wall of windows overlooking a serene courtyard, perfect for relaxing and entertaining! This freshly painted condo boasts built in ... [Read more]Can You Obtain A 1 Bedroom Colonial In 22302 For $300,000?
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $320,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1204 Martha Custis Dr? The table below shows the sizes of other small residences now for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these homes cost circa as much as 1204 Martha Custis Dr.
Homes With The Same Number Of Beds As 1204 Martha Custis DrFind A 1 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $320,000 Is the number of bedrooms important for you? If so, you might wonder what else is listed in the City of Alexandria with the same number of bedrooms? Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management. Read more about
|| Parkfairfax || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,161 || MLS: VAAX2005748
Welcome home to a sunny one-bedroom condo in historic Parkfairfax! Enjoy a gracious living space with a wall of windows overlooking a serene courtyard, perfect for relaxing and entertaining! This freshly painted condo boasts built in ... [Read more]