Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?
Do you know all there is to know about 880 N Pollard St #906?
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The 22203 Area
900 N Taylor St #705
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 30 years. 880 N Pollard St #906 is 22 years old.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $577
. On the other hand, 880 N Pollard St #906 is $638 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 74 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 1,055 sqft. But, 880 N Pollard St #906 has 735 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22203 area. 900 N Taylor St #705
is listed for $65,000. But, 5205 N Carlin Springs Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the 22203 area. 5205 N Carlin Springs Rd
is asking $1,895,000.
Besides, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/09/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22203 area or for information about penthouses similar to 880 N Pollard St #906.
Continue reading "880 N Pollard St #906, Arlington VA 22203 On The Market"
2 Bedroom Residence in 22203 in Arlington County For $569,000
Should you make an offer purchase 880 N Pollard St #225? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Stuart Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions.
Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you looking for a $569,000 2-bedroom place in 22203 in Arlington County?
Can you afford $569,000? Is it actually worth $597,450 or $540,550? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,058 on this purchase of real estate? Phone Stuart Nesbitt
to learn more from a professional specialist on 22203 real estate.
Continue reading "880 N Pollard St #225, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"