Alexandria Area Real Estate Pieces of InfoIf you’re interested in learning more about homes like 5123 Donovan Dr #164 in 22304, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Points About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5123 Donovan Dr #164 is 22 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . In contrast, 5123 Donovan Dr #164 is $427 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,519 sqft. However, 5123 Donovan Dr #164 has 1,206 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Are you looking for a vinyl siding colonial residence for around $454,000? Alan Clerinx has put together a selection of condos available today. Alan Clerinx suggests that you ponder 4951 Brenman Park Dr #316 Alexandria VA. The first on the line-up is a $454,000 Contemporary-style home at Cameron Station in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Words To The Wise For Place Condo Buyers Dreaming About 4951 Brenman Park Dr #316"
Are you looking for a brick colonial home for roughly $369,900? Julie Nesbitt has put together a selection of townhouses available today. If you're dreaming about investing $369,900 in 22304 in Alexandria, it only makes sense to take into account 4950 Brenman Park Dr #110. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On An Entry-Level 1-Bedroom Home"
It's true. Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your purchase. When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with a friendly real estate agent that knows Northern Virginia. You don't have to compromise on quality of service to save money. Continue reading "Save $4,339 On Real Estate At Cameron Station When You Use Nesbitt Realty To Purchase"