Striking Condo $494,900 ⁘ Arlington VA 22201It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the 22201 area if you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a dwelling like 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316.
Real Estate Factors About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 is 30 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $560 . Above all, 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 is $596 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 69 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,512 sqft. However, 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 has 830 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century 1-Bedroom Place In 22201 in Arlington County?Are you worrying about buying real estate like 2400 Clarendon Blvd #316 in 22201? What is more, you could find yourself under contract, but unable to get a loan. But, Stuart Nesbitt can help you prepare an offer that contains a financing contingency that will get you out of the purchase with no problems if you can't get the loan. In fact, there will be risks to manage and overcome. However, a real estate specialist like Stuart can advise you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a home in Arlington. Continue reading "2400 Clarendon Blvd #316, Arlington VA 22201 On The Market"
If you're pondering a unit purchase at Clarendon in Northern Virginia, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. Continue reading "Obscure Elements About Clarendon Real Property For Sale"
Are you shopping for a 1-BR condos in Arlington? I can help. Continue reading "How Much Do 1 BR Condominiums Cost At Clarendon In Arlington, Virginia?"