Arlington Virginia Listed For Sale // $354,900
Buying real estate in the Arlington area similar to 2465 Army Navy Dr #1-310 is plausibly the largest money event most residents of Arlington, Virginia will ever make. Actually, as a knowledgeable real estate whiz, Alan Clerinx will be a strong protector who realizes the sympathetic and explanatory support that property seekers need if perusing 1-bedroom 1-baths residences in Arlington and buying a place like 2465 Army Navy Dr #1-310 in Arlington, Virginia. Further, there are other risks which can be challenging to overcome. Still, a real estate professional like Alain can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a home in Arlington, Virginia.
Continue reading "2465 Army Navy Dr #1-310, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Is A 1,056 Sqft Place In Arlington, Virginia?
If you're considering a condo like 2055 26th St S #5-305, then this can a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22206 in Arlington area.
Arlington County Things
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 98 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,594 sqft. But, 2055 26th St S #5-305 has 1,056 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $445
. Conversely, 2055 26th St S #5-305 is $445 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #507 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #507 is listed for $75,000. Above all, 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 30 years. 2055 26th St S #5-305 is 19 years old.
As a matter of fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 01/13/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from Arlington County about homes such as 2055 26th St S #5-305.
Continue reading "2055 26th St S #5-305, Arlington VA 22206 For Sale"
Find A 2 Bedroom Home in the Arlington Area For $465,000
Most buyers are prepared to make levels of patiences on just about everything . . . except price range. This real estate in 22206 is for sale for $465,000. If you're planning to invest about $450,000 and you're comparing residences in Arlington, but you don't know Grove At Arlington you'll definitely want to contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about 2055 26th St S #5-102.
Continue reading "2055 26th St S #5-102, Arlington Real Estate Update"