Helpful Facts for 22201 Home Buyers Considering the area near and inside the Beltway?
If you’re looking for residences to purchase in Arlington we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 3625 10th St N #307.
Real Estate Factors About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1209
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 3625 10th St N #307 is 16 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $641
. But, 3625 10th St N #307 is $581 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 72 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,567 sqft. But, 3625 10th St N #307 has 1,119 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209
is listed for $68,000. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901
is asking $7,950,000.
In fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/27/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about homes comparable to 3625 10th St N #307.
Continue reading "3625 10th St N #307, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"