Late 20th-Century Townhouse $474,900 :: Alexandria VA 22312
If you’re thinking about townhouses to purchase in Fairfax County we’ve collected some considerations for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a townhouse like 6347-B Hawk View Ct #78.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The Alexandria Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6347-B Hawk View Ct #78 is 21 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $426
. Still, 6347-B Hawk View Ct #78 is $312 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,580 sqft. But, 6347-B Hawk View Ct #78 has 1,522 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
is the least expensive
home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
Actually, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/24/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for about information about places not unlike 6347-B Hawk View Ct #78.
Continue reading "6347-B Hawk View Ct #78, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed"