3 Bedroom in 22003 in Annandale Asking $310,000
6826 Perry Penney Dr in 22003 in Fairfax County may be a dream section for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Aspects
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 70 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,374 sqft. Above all, 6826 Perry Penney Dr has 1,400 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $221
. Above all, 6826 Perry Penney Dr is $221 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6826 Perry Penney Dr is 50 years old.
Further, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/13/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about residences like 6826 Perry Penney Dr.
Continue reading "6826 Perry Penney Dr, Annandale VA 22003 Listed For Sale"
Are you shopping for a end unit townhouse in 22003? If you considering invest circa $309,900 for a end unit townhouse in Fairfax County, you'll want to contact Julie
to discuss 4630 Conwell Dr #195.
Continue reading "About This Highlighted End Unit Townhouse In Terrace Townhouses Of Annandale"