Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Property For Around $200,000?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a new dwelling such as 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126.
Real Estate Matters About The Arlington Area
900 N Taylor St #1709
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 37 years. 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126 is 56 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $512
. Conversely, 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126 is $238 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 65 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,470 sqft. Above all, 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126 has 881 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
is the least expensive
home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709
is listed for $80,000. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $4,000,000.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/09/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Arlington area or for about information about condos similar to 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126.
Continue reading "4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #126, Arlington VA 22204 For Sale"
I am Nesbitt Realty
. 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1130 is a compelling 2-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style condominium in Arlington County, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "Have You Prioritized Your Needs On A $260,999 2-BR 1 BA Condo In 22204?"
Are you looking for a mid 20th-century 0-bedroom unit like 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1009?
Continue reading "Prices And Photographs Of 0-BR Homes At The Carlton"