How Much Do Residences Cost At Tremont Gardens in 22042 in Fairfax County?
Here’s some points about real estate in 22042 in Falls Church. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 2903 Fairmont St to help measure market value.
Real Estate Reasons About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2903 Fairmont St is 82 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $471
. On the other hand, 2903 Fairmont St is $380 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 63 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,437 sqft. Conversely, 2903 Fairmont St has 1,736 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/19/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about detached homes not unlike 2903 Fairmont St.
Continue reading "2903 Fairmont St, Falls Church VA 22042 For Sale"