$152,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22304
Stuart Nesbitt loves working with purchasers seeking 0 bedroom penthouses in the City of Alexandria. Notice this conspicuous residence at 75 S Reynolds St #217 which is on the market today. In fact, you might be astonished by what this place has in store for property hunters.
Continue reading "75 S Reynolds St #217, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Valuable Matters About Residences Listed For Sale In The City of Alexandria
Tiny Condo For $145,000 in 22304
Depending upon your budget, you might want to think about this residence at 75 S Reynolds St #417 which is advertised for sale for $145,000. Above all, consider that the average living area of homes in the Alexandria area is 1,641.
Continue reading "75 S Reynolds St #417, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
Conspicuous 0-BR 1 BA Condo ⁘ Alexandria VA 22304
Well ... is 60 S van Dorn St #103 the most suitable home for you? Maybe.
Are you seeking a budget 0-bedroom property in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Are you dreaming about a 0-bedroom condo in 22304? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths?
Can you afford $139,900? Is it actually worth $180,000 or $120,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $ on this home purchase? Call Will Nesbitt to learn more from your whiz on Alexandria, Virginia real estate.
Continue reading "60 S Van Dorn St #103, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Are You Seeking A 0 Bedroom Real Property For About $150,000?
There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers pondering residences not unlike 60 S van Dorn St #418 in the Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,493 sqft. But, 60 S van Dorn St #418 has 496 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416
. In contrast, 60 S van Dorn St #418 is $302 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 60 S van Dorn St #418 is 16 years old.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/30/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for information about condos such as 60 S van Dorn St #418.
Continue reading "60 S Van Dorn St #418, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"