What Can I Pick up In Arlington For $250,000?
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22209 in Arlington County area? Andrew Patton can guide you with a home like 1301 N Ode St #125, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Aspects About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1709
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1301 N Ode St #125 is 74 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $445
. But, 1301 N Ode St #125 is $412 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 63 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,498 sqft. But, 1301 N Ode St #125 has 628 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709
is listed for $80,000. Still, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $3,800,000.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/20/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about properties like 1301 N Ode St #125.
Continue reading "1301 N Ode St #125, Arlington VA 22209 For Sale"
1307 N Ode St #404
is the most expensive property listed for sale in Westmoreland Terrace. Nesbitt Realty can show you how to save money on this $290,000 abode and others in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading "Map Of Units For Sale At Westmoreland Terrace"