If you're pondering a home purchase at Westmoreland Terrace in Arlington, Virginia, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. Continue reading "Westmoreland Terrace Real Estate Secrets"
What Can I Pick up In Arlington For $250,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22209 in Arlington County area? Andrew Patton can guide you with a home like 1301 N Ode St #125, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Aspects About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1301 N Ode St #125 is 74 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $445 . But, 1301 N Ode St #125 is $412 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 63 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,498 sqft. But, 1301 N Ode St #125 has 628 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
1307 N Ode St #404 is the most expensive property listed for sale in Westmoreland Terrace. Nesbitt Realty can show you how to save money on this $290,000 abode and others in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading "Map Of Units For Sale At Westmoreland Terrace"