3 Bedroom in 22207 Asking $995,000
We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in Arlington especially at 6413 29th St N. Here's some basic considerations.
Real Estate Facts About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1209
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 40 years. 6413 29th St N is 72 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $643
. Above all, 6413 29th St N is $824 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 64 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,593 sqft. Conversely, 6413 29th St N has 1,208 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209
is listed for $68,000. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901
is asking $7,950,000.
Further, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/07/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about detached homes like 6413 29th St N.
Continue reading "6413 29th St N, Arlington VA 22207 Listed For Sale"
1 Bedroom Condo in Arlington For $489,900
All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the purchaser can (or wants to) pay for a new property. This home is listed for $489,900. If you've set your budget roughly $500,000 and you're looking in 22201 you may want to call Monika Ortiz to visit 1276 N Wayne St #505.
Continue reading "1276 N Wayne St #505, Arlington VA 22201 Advertised For Sale"