2 Bedroom Residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $1,175,000929 S Saint Asaph St is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are some points for property hunters who are looking at this area to mull over.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 41 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,848 sqft. But even so, 929 S Saint Asaph St has 1,356 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $542 . But even so, 929 S Saint Asaph St is $867 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #217 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 2500 N van Dorn St #217 is listed for $120,000. But, 210 Duke St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 210 Duke St is asking $4,985,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 929 S Saint Asaph St is 83 years old.
Are you reflecting on the thought of procuring real estate in Alexandria? Continue reading "Highlighted By Will Nesbitt At Yates Gardens"