Alexandria Virginia On The Market - $500,000Buying real estate in Fairfax County not unlike 4838 Martin St is often the most complex monetary occurrence a person will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a devoted and faithful Realtor, Will Nesbitt knows the information and emotional support that purchasers need when searching for and acquiring a mid 20th-century home in Fairfax County. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. However, a real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your stress from the buying process. Continue reading "4838 Martin St, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed For Sale"
Helpful Facts for 22204 in Arlington County Purchasers Considering the area near and inside the Beltway?Here’s some basic datas about real estate in 22204 in Arlington County. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Details About The 22204 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22204 area is 56 years. 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411 is 56 years old.
- The 22204 Area has an average price per square foot of $264 . On the other hand, 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411 is $264 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22204 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22204 area is 1,354 sqft. Still, 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411 has 568 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22204 area?
$650,000 -|- Arlington VA 22201 - Comparables and SuggestionsDo you know all there is to know about 1276 N Wayne St #308?
Real Estate Matters About The 22201 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 23 years. 1276 N Wayne St #308 is 29 years old.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $598 . On the other hand, 1276 N Wayne St #308 is $602 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,153 sqft. But, 1276 N Wayne St #308 has 1,079 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
If you are seeking an interesting modest premium condo, 3835 9th St N #209w should probably be on your list. But it's not the only modest premium condo you'll want to find out about in Arlington County. If you have questions about this condo in Arlington, Virginia, contact Will Nesbitt. He can help. Take a look at this intriguing residence at 3835 9th St N #209w which is on the market today. Continue reading "Searching For A Modest Premium Condo"
1 Bedroom in 22203 Asking $325,000200 N George Mason Dr #200-2 is an Unique entry-level place in Arlington, Virginia, Above all it's not for every buyer. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:What style of condo do you prefer? If you like colonial condos, you'll love the section around 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property? How many bedrooms do you need? 200 N George Mason Dr #200-2 is a 1-bedroom condo. Continue reading "200 N George Mason Dr #200-2, Arlington VA 22203 Advertised For Sale"
$444,900 -- 1 Bedroom in 22201 in Arlington County at Ballston ParkAre you shopping for a 1-bedroom 1-baths Traditional-style dwelling like 1050 N Stuart St #227 in Arlington? This surprising home available at 1050 N Stuart St #227 now might be the great condo for you for you. As a matter of fact, you will in all likelihood be amazed by what this residence can provide. Continue reading "1050 N Stuart St #227, Arlington Real Estate Advisory"
This 1 bedroom dwelling is in Braddock Place at Alexandria. The listing agent represents the seller. Andrew Patton is a buyer's real estate agent specializing in buyers who need to buy in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. What's the best way to win a bidding war? Avoid one. There are only two possible outcomes: you've paid more than anyone else would pay or you've wasted your time. Continue reading "1 Bedroom Home In 22314 In Alexandria For $425,000"